Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Read The BIBLE

I can't say this enough.  READ THE BIBLE.  I am so totally obessed with the BIBLE.  I read the BIBLE before I leave the house.  I read the BIBLE before I go to bed.  I quote BIBLE VERSES while I am at work and throughout the day.

WHY????

Because I want to be as close to GOD as possible.  I want to hear from GOD.  I want to do what GOD wants me to do.  I am here for a reason.  Not to be selfish and self centered.  It is not about me.  It is all about GOD.

I believe that we are living in the End Of Times.  The Rapture is coming.  Are your ready?????

Heaven or Hell it is your choice.  They are both real places.

I am reading The Book of John right now.  Yesterday when I came home, I just opened the BIBLE and read it before I went to bed.

I put GOD first and I came to this from reading the BIBLE. 

Reading the BIBLE has changed my life.

My Book  MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

I tell my story on how the Bible has been with me my whole life, even when I ignored GOD

Order a copy today.  I think that my story will help you know that God loves you. 

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonjohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment