Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The New Testament

Are you reading the BIBLE?  I am now in the New Testament.  I know that not many people read the BIBLE,  People may make fun of you or even laugh at you.

I don't care.  I care where I am going to spend eternity.  Heaven or Hell it is your choice.

Reading the BIBLE will clear your mind and you will discover what is important in your life.  It is not the material things in life.  It is not the kind of car you drive or how much money you make.  Your life is about your relationship with GOD and why he created you.

You are here for a reason.  You have a purpose being on this earth.  Your purpose is not drinking every night or having an affair on the side, Your purpose is serving GOD.

My Book

My BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

I have a drinking problem and food issues.  God helped me deal with my problems.  He helped me overcome my emotional problems when alochol didn't work and starving myself didn't work

Order my book and see how God changed my life.

GOD is the reason that I am here and still alive.  God is waiting for you to reach out to him.

Order my book

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Read The BIBLE

http://www.ewordtoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment