Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, June 16, 2011

LIFE IS GOOD

I sold three books.  I could not be more pleased and I know that it is all GOD  He made it possible.  I trust GOD and I put GOD first in my life.

Everything else will follow.



 

I read the BIBLE everyday.  I talk to GOD before I start my day.  He guides my day and helps me get thtough the day.

Yesterday I was at work and didn't feel good.  I didn't complain about it or talk about it, cause I know that By his stripes I am healed.  I wanted to go home early, but I didn't.  I prayed and talked to GOD.  He helped be get through the last few hours.  I even felt better.

So no matter what you are going through,,,,trust GOD and he will help you get through your day and he will help your dreams come true.

Order my Book:

My BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Read the BIBLE today   

http://www.ewordtoday.com/

GOD'S Word will change your life

No comments:

Post a Comment