Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hold Your BIBLE

Do you know where your BIBLE is?????

Are you sad, need a hug, feeling lonely????

All you need is your BIBLE.  Hold the BIBLE close to you.  It is GOD'S WORD.  You will feel GOD'S presence.  I know that may sound crazy, but when I don't feel good or just need a hug and am all alone.  I hold the BIBLE and I can feel GOD'S love.

Try it.  You will be comforted by your Heavenly Father.

Then open up the BIBLE and read a verse or chapter.  You will feel better and won't feel so alone.  You are never alone.  GOD is always with you--Even when you ignore him.

In my book  MY BIBLE--MY GOD

I write how the BIBLE helped me through rough times and how GOD was always there waiting for me to look to him for the answers.

Order MY BOOK

My BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment