Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 3, 2011

Read The BIBLE

I am now reading the new testiment.  I am so excited.  I read the BIBLE everyday and want to get the word out for everyone to read the BIBLE.  It will change your life.

Life is not easy.  Life is hard.  Why make it harder for yourself?  GOD can help you through your day.  GOD can ease your pain and lead you to a better life.

I am living proof of how GOD can change one's heart.

I have a drinking problem.  I starve myself, I was sexual abused and most of my life I hated myself and wanted to die.

In my new book   My BIBLE-My GOD is how my BIBLE stayed with me and how when I was ready God met me where I was at.

None of us are perfect but with GOD all things are possible.

I will let you know when my book is out.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment