Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 24, 2011

Non-believers

Do you have friends that are non believers????  How do you talk to them???  Do you avoid the subject of GOD. Do you stop talking about GOD????  OR  Do you try to reform them???

I myself just be myself and remind them, What if I am right?????  There is no reason to argue with them.  Just be yourself and your actions will show them who GOD is.

My faith is stronger everyday.  Stronger now that I am reading the New Testatement.  I know that there is a GOD and that Jesus died on the cross for me.  No one is going to change my mind.  I am standing firm on what the BIBLE says and my faith in GOD.

When I do run into those non believers I just smile and say good luck with that.  I will not get into an argue and I do pray for them.

God dwells within me.  No one can take that away from me.

Fot the non-believers that are reading this...Choose where you are going to spend enternity...Heaven Or Hell  It is your choice,

Order my Book   MY Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment