Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Faith

Faith:  Either you have it or you don't.

My faith is strong.  I stand on the word of GOD. I believe what The BIBLE says.  It is not well, but.....

If it is written in the BIBLE that is what I believe.  I don't debate the BIBLE.  I know what I believe.  I have faith in GOD and I will only listen to GOD and his word.

If I am out with friends or am at work.....I don't get dragged into what they are talking about...if it does not line up with the word of GOD.

I read the BIBLE before I leave the house.  I have GOD on my side and I listen to GOD.

Who do you listen to.

My faith is in GOD and nothing else. 

Order my Book   MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment