Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Are You Reading The BIBLE

ORDER MY BOOK  www.createspace.com/3614885

Reading the BIBLE changed my life and I am reading the BIBLE for the second time.  Everytime I read the BIBLE I learn something new.  I feel GOD'S love surrounding me and I feel closer to GOD more than ever before.

If you do not know GOD..You have no idea what I am talking about.  I use to drink, I starve myself and I just wanted to die.  Now that I am reading the BIBLE I know that GOD put me a here for a reason. 

In my book MY BIBLE--MY GOD  I tell my story of how my BIBLE was with me my life even though I ignored the BIBLE and GOD. 

God was waiting for me.  He met me where I was at.

God is waiting for you.  he will meet you wherever you are at.

Read the BIBLE...Talk to GOD  it will change your life.

ORDER MY BOOK   www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment