Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, June 20, 2011

GOD Is The Only WAY

One must decide what they believe in.  The world or GOD.  If you watch the news you will want to crawl under the covers and hide and not come out. 

Read the BIBLE.  Know that GOD is with you and GOD has great things in store for you.  You must read the BIBLE for yourself, to know what GOD has to say.  Don't trust others to tell you.  They might lead you down the wrong path.

For me God is the only way.  I read the BIBLE everyday when I get up.  I get up early to read the BIBLE.  I need time with GOD before I start my day. 

We all have problems and the Devil is always pounding at my door.  The Devil does not want me to suceed.

God wants me to suceed.  The only way to suceed is GOD.  Stop listening to the Devil.

Read the BIBLE and listen to GOD

GOD is the only way

Order my book:

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD Is The Only Way

No comments:

Post a Comment