Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, June 5, 2011

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

My book is now availiable on line at

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://www.amazon.com/

I know that it is all GOD.  He did this for me.  I know that GOD is positioning me for greater things and I am ready to step out of my comfort zone to do his will.

The book is published and I am working on my next book.  I am ready to promote the book and see where GOD takes me.  I am excited to see what the future holds.

If I can leave my comfort zone I want you to know that you can do the same.

Listen to that quiet voice that is nudging you telling you what to do.  Choice GOD'S Voice and not the DEVIL'S Voice.  I know that it is not always easy. 

That is why we need to read the BIBLE.  The BIBLE is GOD'S Word.

I am now reading the New testament and I am very excited about that.  Jesus is alive and died for us on the cross.  That is something for us to rejoice about, even if you are having a bad day. 

Check out my book   My BIBLE--My GOD

Let me know what you think

www.createspace.com/3614885

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment