Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Am Healed By The Stripes of Jesus

I have been not feeling good for the past few days.  I didn't complain or tell anyone.

I said.  I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.  I put my trust and faith in Jesus and his blood.

I went to work and did not wallow in self pity.  I feel better today, though not totally better, but Jesus died on the cross for me and bore all my sickness.  I beleive that and I recieve that.  So why would I walk around complaining that I am sick when Jesus has healed me.

I totally believe that Jesus took all my illness  so why would I think that I am sick.  I am not saying that I don't feel good, but I have faith in Jesus and I went to work and all things are possible with GOD.

I put my faith in GOD, not this world.

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus

Order my book:

My BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment