Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 28, 2011

Why Read The Bible

Are you reading the Bible with me?  The month of January is almost over.  Have you even opened your Bible this month?  Why is reading the Bible so important?

The Bible is alive.  The Bible is God's Word.  If you don't read the Bible how do you know what God is saying.  Why are you listening to others and not what the Bible says?

When I read the Bible the first time, it took me three months and that is all I did, and it opened my eyes and I started looking at things differently, and it changed my life for the better.

There are people who have never read the Bible and say they don't believe what it says.  Why do I want to listen to what these people have to say.  I want to know what God has to say.  I don't want to listen to someone who believes in nothing.

You have to believe in something or you are just going to be wandering around and the Devil is going to beat you down.  The Devil is real, whether you believe it or not.  God is real whether you believe it or not.

Who is in charge of your life, The Devil or God????

You need to READ THE BIBLE   Find out for yourself what God has to say.  It will change your life.

Saturday Read:  Job 40-42

Sunday Gen. 12-15
Monday Gen 16-18

http://www.ewordtoday.com/

I am reading the Bible in chronological order

Check out my other blogs:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

http://50lovingit.blogspot.com/  

GOD LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment