Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 24, 2011

What did You Do For God Today???

Are you waiting for God to do something for you Today?

Did you do something for God Today?

Think about that.  Everyone is always thinking of themselves, what has God done for me? 

If you stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about others, your life will turn around.  That is serving God. 

If you want to help yourself, help others.  You will feel better.  You are here to serve God. 

I know  that I am a nicer person cause of God.  I say thank you more and I am not complaining as much.

I started collecting money to give to The Brazil Mission Team and I feel better.  I feel that is what God wants me to do and I know that is not me.  It is all God.  I am a selfish, selfcentered person and I now find myself thinking of others and helping others.  Sometimes I think, who am I.  That is not me.  That is God.  I try to do God's work.  That is why I am here on this earth.  Do I want to help others?  No.  But God does and I am here to serve God. 

So maybe the question everyday should be Not what God can do for me, but what can I do for God?????
God will take care of you,

I am surprised at what I do now.  I am a better person because of God.

Are you reading the Bible along with me???

Monday Job 24-28
Tuesday Job 29-31
Wednesday Job 32-34
Thursday Job 35-37
Friday 38-39

It will change your life.  Read the Bible along with me.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment