Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 10, 2011

Read The Bible In One Year

This is the beginning of the new year.  What better time to start to read the Bible.  I know that is quite a task.  The first time I read the Bible, It took me 3 months.  I gave of tv and just read the Bible.  Now I am going to do that again.

I am inviting you to take the journey with me and Read the Bible from start to finish. 

I found this website:     http://www.ewordtoday.com/ 

It shows you how to read a little each day and finish at the end of the year.  check out thier website.

It starts the 1st of 15th of each month.

So lets sart with the 15th or just start today and you will be ahead:

Jan 15 read Gen. 1-3
Jan 16 Gen4-7
Jan 17 Gen.  8-11

Today I read Gen. 1

I choose the King James Version:  Chronological
   The events occurred in real time. 

Join me on this journey and let me know how you feel about it and if you are having problems keeping up daiily.  We can do tihs together.

check out my othther blog://

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment