Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 21, 2011

God Is Taking Care Of Me

I hate winter.  I hate snow and ice....Yesterday I was at work and it started to snow.  Supose to get 2-5 inches.  I know in other parts of the country they get a lot more snow.  I understand that.  I hate to drive in snow.  

I know that God is taking care of me.  I know this because, it didn't start snowing till about an hour before I got off work.  The freezing rain passed us by so it was just snow.  When I did get off work, it was starting to stick to the pavement.  I made it home fine and I was off the next day.

I know that God did this so I got home saftely and I didn't have to worry about going to work the next day.  God took care of me.  So when I do go to work, the roads will be cleared and I will have no problem getting to work.

So no matter how small your problem is or how large your problem is.....God will take care of you.  You don't have to worry, cause God is there for you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment