Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life Is Good With God

Yesterday at work, I had to do something else than I usually do, did anyone tell me, no.   I found out the hard way and then I felt stupid.  Is it to much for them to just tell me?

Anyway, I went about my business and did my job.  Yes I was mad, but I was better off doing what I did.  I got over being mad and did my job. 

So if you go with the flow, and let God lead you, your life is good with God.  I know I get mad but I just need to look to God and let him guide me. 

Life is better with God.  What is the other choice?   So start rereading the bible. 

http://www.biblegateway.com/ 

There you can read the Bible on lline.

I am reading the bible in Chronological order.  By the end of the year I will have read the whole Bible.  I have read the Bible once and I want to do it again.  I think I will get more out of this time.

I just read Gen 1-3

So start on Jan 15:

Gen1-3
Jan 16th Gen 4-7
17th Gen8-11

You don't have to read it all in one sitting.  Read a little before going to work, before going to bed.  Make this a priority in your life.  You can not go wrong with God.

checkout my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment