Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God Sees To All My Wants And Needs

I feel like the Devil is pounding at my door and does not want me to write this blog or read the Bible this year.  I just wrote this blog, but it was on the wrong blog.....The Devil is doing his best to discourage me for doing God's work.

The past few months things have happened.

I came home and my bedroom was flooded, the hallway was flooded, the bathroom was flooded, and the kitchen was flooded.  At first I had no idea where the water came from....I made a few calls and then someone came out and got rid of the water and carpet.  God met my needs.  I didn't cry or complain.

My car made noise.  I needed some muffler work.  I got it fixed.  God told me where to take it and I had the money to fix it.  He met my needs

My took cracked in half.  I went to the denist and got it fixed.  God met my needs.

I had the money to get everything fixed and God told me who to call.  Yes it was stressful and not fun.  Going to the denist is never fun.

I din't complain.  I didn't call up my friends and complain to them.  I went to God first and he told me what to do.

The Devil wants you to complain...get upset and tell everyone about your problems

God wants you to go to him first.  He will tell you what to do.  He meets all your wants and needs.  So the next time something happens, take a deep breath and talk to God before you talk to anyone.


Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You

Are you reading the Bible?

Wednesday  Job 6-9
Thursday  Job 10-13
Friday Job 14-16
Sat Job 17-20
Sun Job 21-23

Read the Bible witih me.....It will change your life

No comments:

Post a Comment