Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 10, 2011

Don't Let The Devil Win

Life Happens.  When something happens unexpected, do you get mad and emotional?   

I do.  An hour a go, I was eating some chips, I broke my tooth.  I was a bit upset.  Now I have to go to the dentist and that will cost more than I want to pay, but if I want to keep my teeth, I will have to go to the dentist and pay the bill.

  I stood in the middle of the living room and yelled this at the Devil:

Devil, you are not going to seperate me from GOD....I am going to get my tooth fixed and and will get back what you have taken from me 100 fold.  You are not going to win.  I rebuke you Devil and you are not going to win.

I felt better.  I beleive what I said.  I put God first.  He will make it right.

God makes all things work for good, for those who believe.

So when something happens to you, don't get all upset.  Look up to God, He will help you get through it. 

Don't let the Devil win.  That is what he wants.  He wants to ruin your life.

God will help you, if you turn to him first.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment