Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Devil Is Pounding At My Door

I am commited to reading the Bible this year.  I pray all the time and the Devil does not like it.  I took my car in to get the muffler fixed.  Two weeks later,,, I have to take my car back in the shop....Why didn't it happen when I had my car in the guarge the first time.  Then my tooth cracked and I have to go to the Dentist.  I know that it is the Devil.  I didn't get upset, cause I knew that it was the Devil.  I am still praising God and am thankful for everything he has done for me.

The Devil is pounding on my door and I am not going to let him in.  I am still looking to God.


Are you reading the Bible with me?????

Start with Gen 1-3
Gen 4-7\
Gen 8-11

Today I am reading Job 1-5

I am reading the Bible in Chronological Order..

Commit today and start reading the Bible.  It will change your life.  

Don't Let the Devil win....He wants you to fail, don't answer the door when The Devil is pounding at the door.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment