Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Thank God Everyday

I am so grateful for everything I have.  It is all God.  He has blessed me, in more ways that I can explain. 

I filled my car up with gas yesterday and I thanked God while I was filling my tank.  I had money to buy gas. 

I went to work and thanked God that I have a job, though somedays I don;t like my job.

I came home and thanked God that I had a place to live and that the furnace worked, so I could stay warm this winter.

I payed my bills this month and I thanked God I had the money to pay my bills.

Everything I have is because of God and I let him know how grateful I am for him

Have you thanked God today.  Think about what you have and then give praise and thanks to him  It is all God.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment