Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Are You Reading The Bible

Won't you join me?????

I have started reading the Bible and at the end of the year, I will have read the whole Bible/

Trust me, it will change your life.  You will start feeling better and thinking differenttly.

Please join me and let me know how God is changing your life. 

Start by reading this:

Gen 1-3
Gen 4-7
Gen 8-11

I am reading this in chronological order:

Take time when you get up to read the Bible.  Take time when you get up and spend that time with God.  It will set the tone for your day.

I get up early and read the Bible.  I sit in silence and take time for God to talk to me.

I made this part of my morning routine.

I pray before I get out of bed.  I read the Bible and talk to God before I get on with my day.

What do you do when you get up???   Think about talking to God.  Start reading the Bible.  Make this year that God will change your life.

Read the Bible Today

check out myother blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment