Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 6, 2010

With God All Things Are Possible

If you believe in God, there is nothing that you can not do.  I know that is hard to believe.  You may be in a dead in job{Be grateful you have a job}  No education, but that is okay.  God can help you beyond what you are dreaming. 

You may be addictive to alochol or drugs, in a bad relationship, but God can help you.  He is standing next to you waiting for you to ask.

I believe this will all my heart.  God dewlls inside of me.  I have the power of God inside of with.  With God, all things are possible.

I repeat this all day.  While I am at work, I repeat this.  I feel God guiding me.

It is a choice.  God or Devil

I choose God.  I believe God.  I have given my life to God and wants to do what he put me on this earth to do.  There is no other reason that I am here, expect to serve God

With God all things are Possible.

Check out my other Blog:

http://shaornleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment