Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Follow God

Stay true to yourself, and stay on God's Path.

Drama in the workpace is everywhere.  It is easy to get caught up in the gossip, the back stabbing and just being mean and then comes the bad attutude.  Before you know it, you hate your job and then you are the one that is being gossiped about,

Think before you talk.  Walk away.  have lunch and break by yourself and read your Bible or just pray and talk to God.  Do your job and stay clear of the drama.

 I know that it is not an easy thing to do.  You need to take a deep breath and walk away.  Find new co-workers to talk to or just get use to being with God and not others.

I love to hear gossip and I know that I shouldn't.  So we are all gulity.  I have gone to the back room or bathroom, just to pray and talk to God. 

So think before you talk.  Talk to God first.  Follow God and not others.

Check out my other blog.  It is Story Monday

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You  

No comments:

Post a Comment