Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Be Grateful

I realize that I have said this before.  Be Grateful for even the smallest thing God has done for you.  There is always someone who is worse off than you.

I logged onto my computer today, and of course it wouldn't work, I have no idea, then it finally did.  So I quickly blogged before the computer changed it's mind.

So I am grateful that it finally worked.

If you are depressed or just feeling kinds blah, list ten things that you are grateful for.  It will make you realize that you are not that bad off and things are not as bad as they seem.  Do this before you go to bed or get up in the morning.  You will feel better and you will be more grateful.

My 10 things I am grateful for"

1.  Water.
2 Pepsi
3.  My computer works
4.  I have a job.
5. My truck starts
6 I am not homeless
7.  I can read & write
8.  I know God
9  The people in my life
10.  I have a bed

What is your list of 10 things you are grateful???

Leave a comment

Check out my other blog"

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You
\

No comments:

Post a Comment