Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Can't Live Without GOD

I need God in my life every second of my life.  I can not funtion without him.  Ten years ago, I made all the wrong decisions and was depressed and wanted to die.

I reached out to God and my life has never been the same.  I talk to God on a regular basis.  I pray before I get out of bed.  I pray before leaving the house.  I pray in the car.  I pray all day.

Do you talk to God????

Talk to him, like you would talk to a friend. 

I thank God for every little thing that happenes during the day.

I do not want the Devil to control my life.

I want God to control my life.

Who is controling your life?

It is time to choose.

I can not live without God. 

My life is better because of God.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment