Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Go With The Flow

Something happened yesterday.  I went to work.  I then  had to go for a mamogram.  So that messed up my usual schedule, and I was getting to bed later than usual.  Then right when I was thinking of getting ready for bed, someone knocked on my door.  No one ever knocks on my door. 


The point of this is, that God kept me up later, cause he knew that I needed to be up.  If I was already asleep and woke to someone pounding on the door, It would of scared me.  I think, no I know that it is all God.

He was looking out for me.  I thanked God for looking out for me. 

So don't get upset when things don't go your way, there is a reason.  God Knows.  God is looking out for you

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment