Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Heaven Or Hell???

Do you believe in Heaven?

Do you believe in Hell?

If you believe in one, you must believe in the other.

Where do you think one goes when one dies?

I believe in Heaven and Hell.  I believe in God and the Devil.

I don't want to go to Hell.

You must believe in God.   You must beleive that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead. 

To recieve Jesus as your savior :

Romans 10:9-10

If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord.  and beleive in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

You need to decide before it is to late.  Choose God and walk with him.  We are here to do God's work.

I want to go to heaven.  I also want to do what God put me on this earth to do.

Heaven or Hell it is your choose.  What will you choose?

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment