Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time to be with family and friends, but more importantly it is to look to God and thank him.

He is the reason that you have what you have.  He is the reason you are who you are.

Take this month to list things you are grateful for.  Do this everyday.  Take nothing for granted.  I know that I have talked about this before, but you need to put God first in everything you think, say and do.

Once you get into the habit of doing this, your life with be so much better.

Give Thanks To God.

I am Grateful for:

1.God Loves Me
2. I have a job
3I am not homeless
4  my computer works
5.  I have clean water& hot water
6I am healthy
7.I have a dependable vechile
8.I am saving for my next big vacation
9 have food
10 I have heat in my place

Make a list everyday..What are you Grateful Let me know

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You 

No comments:

Post a Comment