Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 22, 2010

Believe God

No matter what, Believe God.  Even when things look bleak and you think that there is no way out.  There is.  God is the answer.  Beleive in God.  Have faith in God.

I know that it is not easy, but it is the only the only answer.

I was at work yesterday and we were busy, and everyone was there.  I just took a deep breath and thanked God that he was with me and that I had a job.  I talked to God while I was at work and believed that he would help be get through the day.

I believe in God.  I have faith in God.  I pray no matter where I am at.  I quote Bible verses during the day.  God is the only thing that really matters.

Believe in God.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment