Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 5, 2010

Grateful Grateful Grateful

Winter is here.  It is supose to below freezing, and I turned my heat on.  I am so GRATEFUL that my heat works.  Words can not express what I am feeling.  I do not like cold weather and at one time I lived in my truck and I know what it is like not to have a place to live.

I have thanked God like ten times so far.  God took care of me when I lived in my truck and he is taking care of me now that winter is upon me.

God sees to all my wants and needs.

I can do all things through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

So let god know what you are grateful for.  Even the smallest thing, don't take anything for granted.

You might have a winter coat,,someone in the world doesn't.

You may go out to eat....someone will go hungry today.

Something to think about.

Be Grateful for everything.

Check out my other blog.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment