Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 25, 2010

God's Gift

God gave us all a gift.  A passion.  Something we are good at.  Do you have a deep feeling inside.  That is God.  Is he trying to tell you something to do?  Something to Believe in?

I am a vegetarian.  I have been  a vegetarian since I was ten.  I feel it to the core of my being.  I know no other vegetarians.  I decided to become one cause of my love of animals.  I love them more than people sometimes.  I don't understand how someone can eat them, just for pleasure.

I know that God put them on this earth for us to eat.  I won't argue with that.  I don't care if you eat meat.  I can not.  God gave me this passion for animals.  I am not going to go againest  it. 

What has God given you? 

I believe that being a vegetarian and a writer is God's Gift to me.  He has given me many blessings and I embrace and am grateful for them all.

Don't ignore what you are feeling inside.  God has a plan for you.  You are here for a reason.  Listen to God, he is inside of you and is talking to you everyday.  You just need to listen.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment