Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

GOD Created You For A Purpose

Ephesians 1:4
For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. 

These are my 2 favorite scriptures.  GOD knew me, before the creation of the world.  God has prepared me for my destiny.  I am not a mistake. I am not crazy.  I am a child of God.  God has a plan for me.

When I got a hold of these 2 scriptures.  I had a reason to live.  It doesn't matter what I did in my past.  What matters is that I have something that God wants me to do.  I have a purpose.  I matter.  God created me to do something. 

It does not matter where you live, what country you live in or your education.  What matters is:  GOD is waiting for you to fulfill your destiny. 

What has God placed on your heart to do? 

If you are sick, depressed, unhappy or just have no idea why you are on this earth, GOD knows why you are here.,  GOD will heal you and help you to your destiny.

You need to look up and Pray:

Lord, I am here.  You knew me before you created the world.  You have prepared me in advance to do good works. give me the strength, the wisdom to fulfill my destiny that you have prepared in advance.  You are my God and I am your people.  Use me Lord and show me the way.  In Jesus's Name, Amen.

We are not a mistake.  we have a purpose.
What is your purpose?  Need prayer ?
Leave it in the comment section and I will pray for your purpose or whatever need you are praying for.

We are living in the last days.  God needs us to fulfill or purpose so Jesus can come back.  Let's get this done so we all can go to Heaven together.

The Lord is God
It is He who made us, we are His, we are His people, the sheep of His pasture

Check out my other blog The Writer's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment