Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

As In The Days Of Noah

I was on you tube and watched a video of End of Days, from Times Square Church.  The Video was titled As In The Days of Noah  About 30 minutes long.  The Pastor compared today to Noah's Day, which is about the same. 

GOD was ignored in Noah's Day....

GOD is being taken out of school, government  and being ignored.

So I want you to think about this....People in Noah's time, laughed at Noah.  A Flood?  It never rained back then.

We have the Bible.  There was no Bible in Noah's day. 

People still call us Christians, Jesus Freaks, Bible Thumpers

The flood came in Noah's Time.

Jesus will return in our time.

The question is:

Are Your Ready For Jesus's Return?

The people were not ready in Noah's Time and they all died, except Noah's family.

Are you going to die when Jesus Returns?  OR Will GOD welcome you, when Jesus Returns?

Pray this now and believe it in your heart.

Dear Lord,
I come to you as I am.  You know my past, you know what I have done.  I believe that Jesus died on the Cross for me.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell, and defeated Satan.  I believe that GOD rose Jesus from the dead and Jesus is now seated in Heaven with GOD.  Please come into my heart and do something with my life.  Jesus is Lord.  Amen

If you pray this, you are now a child of GOD. Welcome to the Kingdom of GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment