Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Deuteronomy 28:11 Jesus Healed My Chick

Deuteronomy 28:11

God will grant you abundant prosperity, the young of your livestock.

I bought 12 2 day old chicks yesterday.  I have no idea what I am doing.  I didn't realize how small they would be.  I took them home, placed them in a plastic storage container and placed them in bathtub.  I put water and food in with them.

Then they spilled the water, stepped in the water or something, the chicks were wet.  One was really wet, and became weak.  The other chicks were lying on top of the weak chick.  This chick was dying, could not stand up and getting weaker.  I move the weak chick into another box. 

I then asked someone what to do.  They said a heat lamp.  With the help of someone, I got a heat lamp. 

I then stood over all 12 chicks and prayed using Deuteronomy 28:11

Dear Lord,
I plead the blood of Jesus over these chicks.  I plead the blood of Jesus over the one who can no longer stand.  It is written in Deuteronomy 28 that you will bless my young live stock.  These chicks are my young livestock.  In the name of Jesus, I believe and receive that all of my chicks are healed and healthy.  I am a tither and have tither's rights.  I will not lose a chick.  I believe it and I receive it.  In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

The chick was laying down, face down, with butt in the air.  I could see it breathing.  It was under the heat lamp.  Every once in a while I would go and pick up the chick,  Then it could stand, then it took a few steps, then it was healed by the stripes of Jesus.

I placed the chick back with the others and I can not tell which chick was the weak one.

I know that people will say that the heat lamp just warmed up the chick.  I am sure the heat lamp helped, but that chick was laid on, stepped on and very weak.  I prayed and Jesus healed my chick.  Everyone says that you will lose 1-2 chicks when you get them that small.  Not me.  The Blessing of the Lord is upon me and my livestock.  I am not going to let Satan take any livestock from me.

So if you have a pet or livestock, pray over them.  GOD has blessed them.  GOD has blessed you.  READ DEUTERONOMY 28  I am blessed.  I walk around my property and house reading Deuteronomy.  Don't let Satan steal anything from you.

Jesus healed my chick, because I am walking and living in the blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment