Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

We All Have An Assignment From GOD

Ephesians 2:10
For we are Gods workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do

Ephesians 3:  I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's  grace given me though the working of his power

Ephesians 4:28  doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need

God created us with a purpose.  You are not a mistake, whether you were conceived in love or out of lust.  Your parents did not create you.  God created you.  You were born with a gift and with that gift you have an assignment from GOD.

The Question is:

Will you fulfill your assignment/purpose or will you go about your life, doing whatever you feel like doing?

GOD gave us free will.  It is our choice.

I will keep saying this on my blog. I have been suicidal most of my life.  I was sexually abused/raped by my grandfather at a very young age, and
the abuse continued until he died and I was in my 20's.  I felt unloved and was waiting to die.  I should be dead.  The only reason I am still alive, because GOD needs me to do something.

GOD needs you to do something.  God gave you a gift.

God gave me the gift of writing  I have a Zombie Series, Me VS Zombies
I was writing, publishing and selling books, I was doing good and book sales were increasing until one day, God spoke to me and told me to stop writing Zombie Books.  GOD told me to write non-fiction books on my life  which led me to Him.  I had a choice.  I could continue to write Zombie Books, make money and fulfill my dream of being a writer or I could listen to GOD and fulfill my purpose and why God created me.

I decided I wanted to fulfill my destiny with God and not live like this world.

What are you doing with the gifts God gave you?  Are you using your gifts to further God's Kingdom or The World's Kingdom?


My Bible--My GOD 

This is the first Non-Fiction book I bought, This is my testimony on how my life was and what steps I took to walk toward God and to surrender my life to God.  I urge you to get a copy of this book, to begin your walk with God. 

Jesus will come back your His Church.  You do not want to be left behind.  God needs His people to rise up in these last days and do what He created you to do. 

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section.  The Rapture will happen.  Will you be ready?



No comments:

Post a Comment