Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 31, 2019

GOD Has A Plan For Your Life

You are not a mistake.  GOD created you for a purpose.  You were not created to just drift though life, drink, do drugs and stay self centered.  You are important to GOD and His Plan for the world. 

Ephesian 1:4

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

If you are thinking of killing yourself or know someone who is, it is not GOD's plan.  That is Satan's plan.

Suicide Is Not The Answer

I have been suicidal most of my life.  I had no plans or goals.  I drifted through life, waiting to die.  I did not know Jesus or what Jesus did at the Cross for me.  I wanted to die, I was waiting to die.  GOD had other plans for me.

Satan comes to kill, steal and destroy, but Jesus came to give us life.

So what ever you are going through, Suicide is not the answer.  GOD created you.  You are loved by GOD. 

Jesus is the way.  I was at death door until one night when Jesus came and sat next to me, when I was about to die.  I felt his love, his peace and that night I knew there had to be a reason I was still alive.  I didn't die that night, even though I drank a bottle of cold medicine and washed it down with vodka.  I woke up the next morning.  I was not happy, but I knew why I was alive.  Jesus came to me, to tell me I was worthy of GOD's Love and that GOD gave me a purpose, My purpose is to tell my testimony, that Jesus is here, waiting for you to call out to Him.  Jesus is waiting for you.  Are you ready to meet Jesus?

My Bible--My GOD


You are never alone.  GOD loves you.  Jesus is waiting for you.  Call out His name and He will come to you.  GOD is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment