Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Jesus Is The Way

John 14:6

I am the way, the truth and the life;  no man cometh unto the Father but by me

This scripture is simple, clear and to the point.

Jesus is the only way to get to the Father, who is GOD.

If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you will not be able to get to GOD.  It is that simple.

JESUS IS THE WAY

I don't care what society says:

If you are a good person, you will go to Heaven.

If you are kind, generous and help others you will go to Heaven.

As long as you believe in GOD you will go to Heaven.

WRONG

You must go through Jesus to get to GOD.

Jesus came to give us life.  Jesus died for us.  Jesus is coming back for us, His church sooner than most think.  So if you are not, saved, Born Again, and if your name is not written in the book of Lambs, you will not be going to Heaven. 

There are other religions, but Jesus is the only one that is Alive.  Jesus is alive, GOD is alive and the Holy Spirit is Alive.

Why would anyone want to worship a god that is not alive? 

So if you want a Savior that is Alive and is waiting for you to call out His name, His Name Is Jesus.

Call out His name.

Pray this.

Dear Lord,
I come to you as I am.   I believe that Jesus died on the Cross for me.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that GOD raised Jesus from the dead and Jesus is now in Heaven with GOD.  Please come into my heart, fill me with the Holy Spirit and guide me in my walk with you.  I am now yours, do something with my life.. In Jesus's Name, Amen

If you prayed this prayer and believed it with your heart, you are now a child of GOD.  Welcome to GOD's kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment