Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Discover Your Purpose In Life

Suicide Is Not The Answer

Satan comes to kill, steal and destroy.  Jesus came to give us life.

We all are fighting Satan.  No one is exempt.  If you see someone that you think they are perfect and have everything together, you are wrong.  They are just hiding their demons better than you are.

I have been waiting to die most of my life.  I didn't really know what Jesus did for me at the Cross.  I wish that someone had told me earlier. 

The fact is that we were all created for a reason/ purpose.  Does not matter where you live, what country you live in or how much money you have.  You were created for a purpose.

Then why do we all miss the mark and live aimlessly day to day?  We do not know Jesus.  We ignore that small quiet voice deep within us all.  You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach, when you know you are going to do something you regret?

Satan will yell and scream at you, to get your attention.  GOD will not.  GOD will talk to you in a quiet voice or nudge you in the right direction.

GOD gave us all a gift.  Writing, singing, artist, gift of listening, gift of speech, gift of gardening, etc. 

The world asks "What is your passion.  What is it that you will do, even if you don't get paid or no one knows about."

That is your gift from GOD.  That is your purpose. The problem is that you can use that gift for GOD's Kingdom or for Satan's World.

Are you a singer?  What are you singing?  Are you a writer?  What are you writing?  Do you garden?  What are you doing with the garden?  Are you good at talking?  What are you talking about?

So think about this today.  What is your gift?  How are you using it for GOD's Kingdom?  Are you using your gift just for money and to get what you want?  OR are you using your gift to help others and for GOD's Kingdom?

There is nothing wrong with making money, but don't listen to Satan, he will lead down the wrong path.

You are not a mistake, GOD created you and you are loved by GOD.  Listen to that inner voice.  Sit and know that I am GOD.

You are Loved, Needed and Wanted by GOD.

This is my first book that I self-published My Bible--My GOD

This is my testimony on my walk with GOD.  How I was before, and after I met Jesus, and what I do to keep GOD in my life.

GOD Loves You Even When You Ignore you. 

Look up and call out to Jesus.  He will show up, where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment