Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

More Than A Conqueror

Romans 8:37

Nay, in all things, we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

This scripture is one that I quote everyday.  I am more than a conqueror.  This is who I am who you are in Christ Jesus.

I suffer from depression, suicidal thoughts, but through all my negative feelings of unworthy and wanting to give up.  I tell myself everyday, as many times as I need to remind my self that I am more than a conqueror through him that loved me.

I have the power of GOD in side of me.  I can do all things through Christ Jesus.

So no matter where you live, what is going on in your life.  If you are Born Again, you are in Christ Jesus and are more than a conqueror.

Believe it, receive it and speak God's Word over you. 

Need more Daily Bible Confessions?

Check this book out.101 Daily Bible Confessions

Discover Who You Are In Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment