Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You Can Overcome Anything With God

Do you ever feel overwhelmed and that no one will ever understand what you are going through?

God knows what you are going through.  God can help you deal with your problem and get you through it.

I am having problem and if I let it, I will sink into a deep dark depression, but I continue to read the Bible and talk to God.

I can do all things who Christ strengthens me.

That may sound simple enough, but Christ dwells inside of you.  You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. 

Repeat that as often as you need to, to help you get through the day.

Don't listen to the devil.  Talk to God and listen to God.

He will never leave you nor will he forsake you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment