Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 2, 2010

God Watches Over You

God is always surprising me.  he is out in front, clearing my path for me.  I was on http://www.amazon.com/  buying a couple of CDs.  I bought Kristin Chenoweth CD Promises, Promises.  I wanted to buy another of her CD and didn't know which one to buy.  I sat there for awhile and thought about it.  Choose one and hit the buy button.  I just recieved them in the mail and to my surprise, it was  Christian Music.  I got chills as I listened to the CD and thought that this is what God wanted me to have.

I believe that God wanted me to have this CD and he told me which one to buy.  I have chills just thinking about this.  So when you think that God isn't listening or doing nothing  for you, you are so wrong.  God is in front of you, guiding your path.  I see it everyday

I believe God, I know that he is with me and I look up and talk to God.  So believe that you are not alone. God is watching over you

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment