Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Walk With God

Everyday you are walking with God.  Weather you belive it or not.  God with you, weather you believe it or not..

God knows everything you do and say, think and feel, whether you believe it or not. 

That made me really think.  When I gossip or think a bad thought, God heard it.  So now I try to be a better person.  God loves me and I want to live for him and do what he put me on this earth to do.  Though it is not easy, that is what I want to do.

God loves You.  Why not walk with him, instead of trying to run from him.  You will be a better person for it.

Talk to God.  Hold out your hand and feel God holding your hand.

Walk with God.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You.

No comments:

Post a Comment