Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 4, 2010

God Loves Me

One thing that I know, that I believe, that gets me through the day.  That is::

GOD LOVES ME

I am not a social person, and have had a lot of heartache in the past, but when I pick up the Bible, and read God's word, he is talking to me.  God loves me before I loved him.  He will never leave me nor forsake me.

That is awesome!!!!

So if you are depressed, feeling alone just remember that God Loves You and he is with you.

You can feel alone with a room full of friends.  Remember that God loves you

That alone gets me through the day.

The only reason I am on this earth, is because of God.

I live for God
I work for God.
God is the reason I am here.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment