Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 8, 2010

Focus

I think that you need to stay focus.  No matter what needs to get done.  God will guide you, but if your thoughts stray and you start thinking about other things, you will not get the task done at hand.

My book is half way done.  I need to stay focus and not get side track. It is easy to start thinking about other things, and getting lazy, but I am at the moment focused.

I am expecting God to help me finish this book and get it published.  he put this desire in my heart and mind, so why should I doubt that I can not do this.  I will look to God, ask for his help and stay focus.

My eyes are on God. 

I am focused on God

What are you focused on???

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment