Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 15, 2010

What Would Jesus Do

Have you heard that saying before.  A few years ago, everyone was wearing bracelets and tee shirts with that saying on it.  We all know what Jesus would do, but when you are out with your friends and family it is hard to stand up for what you believe in.  It is easier to go along with the crowd.

I have learned that you may have to find new friends.  I don't hang out with people who swear or use the Lord's name in vain.  If they do not respect me, and still use that language, I will not hang out with them.

That said.  when you are dating someone, make sure that they share your belief.  If they do not believe that Jesus died for us.  Do not date them.  They will only lead you to something that is againest what you believe.

Don't live with someone,get married first.  That is what the Bible says.  You need to read the Bible and stand on those verses.  I wish I knew this before I started dating and got married.

Think before you do something, even if all your friends are going to do it.  What would Jesus do?

Remember that God is with you,  He will never leave nor forsake you.  So when you are doing something, right or wrong, God Knows.

Something to think about.

I would rather have no friends, and have God on my side.

I choose God.  I live for God I work for God.  I have given my life to God.

Have you?''

Romans 10:9-13

Confess with your mouth, Jesus Is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with  your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth  that you confessand are saved.  Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.  For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile the same Lord is  Lord of all richly blessesall who call on him, for Eveyone who calls on the name of the Lord, will be saved.


Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

Talk to God today..

God loves you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment