Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PRAY

All you have to do is pray.

I pray all day long.  I know I have written about this before, but I believe in prayer. 

I pray before I get out of bed, before I leave the house, before I get out of the car, get the message.  I pray all day long.  I thank God and I ask for guidance and help.

I don't believe that I am in control of my life.  It is either God or the Devil.  I would rather have God on my side, watching over me.

I know people think I am bit different, but this is how God made me.  he made us all different.  So if you feel that you do not belong, remember that you are here for a reason.  God created you and need your help while you are here, on this earth. 

So why not pray today, right now.  Something like this:

Dear Lord.

I thank you for today and I ask you for guidance.  Please watch over me and my family and let me get along with the people I work with.  I give you praise and thanks.

In Jesus's name, Amen.

Simple is always better.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

Talk to God now.

God loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment