Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Live For God

Why are we here?  That is the question.

I finally discovered that the only reason I am on this earth, is for God.  It is that simple.  I gave my life to God and I will do whatever God tells me.

I know that is not an easy thing to do.  But since I made that decision, my my life became alot better. 

I have what I have because of God.  I know that I can not do anything without God.

So I have made my life simple.

I live for God.  Whatever I do, I do for God and I know that God is with me and he knows what I am doing and thinking.

So why are you here?  For yourself or for God?

Something to think about.

I Put God first in everything I do.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment