Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 9, 2020

God Woke Me Up At 3:00 AM

I do hope you are reading the Bible everyday.  God woke me up at 3:AM this morning.  No way was I going to get up this morning, But I knew I wanted to finish reading the Book of Genesis.

I am reading 2 days of the Reading Schedule of the Bible.  That way I can be ahead, in case I miss a day, but I don't want to miss a day of blogging for those you are reading the Bible with me this year. 
So I have been up since 3 in the morning and it is now 5:20AM    I already had my Pepsi, finished the Book of Genesis, made notes in my notebook and am now Blogging.

Would you get up early or in the middle of the night, if God told you to?

I normally would say No, roll over and go back to sleep, but I want this year to be different. 

I want God to move in my life.  I want my life to be better.  I want to be better.

The only way that is going to happen is if I am willing and wanting to change.

So if God wakes me up to read the Bible, whom am I going to argue?  If God wakes me up, it must be important.

So listen to that quiet voice deep within you.  You won't go wrong if you listen to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment