Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 24, 2020

Day 25/ The Passover/ No Plague Will Touch You

Day 25

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Exodus 11-12


The Passover

Learning about The Passover had an impact on my life. 

Exodus 12:7
Take some of the blood of the lamb and put it on the sides and top of the door frames of the houses where they eat.

Exodus 12:13
The blood will be a sign on the houses where you are and when the Lord  sees the blood, He will pass over you,  No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

So the Israelites put lamb blood around the door frame of the house where they were at, so when the Lord came, He would know where his people were and they would not be harmed.

Today, Jewish people have a sign by there door that might read, This house is protected by the blood of Jesus.

Today it is the Blood of Jesus that protects us.

I was watching a Christian Station and when I heard about this, I was like "Wow!"
The the preacher said, "You can do this today.  Write on your door, This house is protected by the blood of Jesus."

I jumped up, grabbed a marker and wrote on my white front door.  "This house is protected by the Blood of Jesus"

I did the same on the back door.

I don't care who sees it.  I don't care if people laugh at me.  I am protected by the Blood of Jesus and I want Satan to know that.  So if someone comes to my house with evil intent, they will know that Jesus is here and they will not succeed.

Notice that the Scripture says, no destructive plague will touch you. 

That Scripture is true today.  China has on outbreak of a virus and 11 million people are on lockdown and can not go anywhere until the virus is contained.  News report say there are 3 reported cases in the United States of America, 

The Media is talking FEAR.

We have the Blood of Jesus to protect us from the evil of this world.

Don't give into the Fear.  You are Healed by the Stripes of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment