Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Fear Not---The Blood of Jesus


Matthew 7:26

Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith.

Jesus was in a small boat with his disciples, when the ship was covered with waves.  Jesus was asleep.
The disciples woke Jesus up, because they were afraid.
Jesus replied, "Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith." 
Jesus stood up and rebuked the sea and the winds the storm calmed down
The wind and sea obeyed Jesus.  The wind and sea obeyed HIS WORD

Last night was a night of severe thunderstorms.  Massive lightening and thunder and high winds.  I was lying in bed, and could hear the wind pounding against the house.  Then my phone started beeping with a weather alert.  "A tornado was spotted in the area."

I walked around the house, seeing the lightening, hearing the thunder, and wondered if I should stay up until the storm pass.  I would only worry and get scared as I would pass the house.  I decided to pray and hand my fear over to the Lord.

This is what I prayed:

Dear Lord,
I plead the Blood of Jesus over this house, the property and the electrical wiring of this house, transformers that lead out into the city.  I will not lose power.  I am protected by the Blood of Jesus.  I Believe It.  I Receive It.  I take Your Protection.  Ministry Spirits Go And Bring This To Pass.  Amen.

I then when to sleep.  I woke up this morning and everything was fine.  The storm obeyed The Word of God.

I even have a wooden outside on the porch that says, This property is protected by the Blood of Jesus.  So everyone who comes to my house, and that includes Satan, knows that the house and property is drenched in the Blood of Jesus.

Jesus told his disciples that Ye have little faith.

I have a lot of faith.  I walk and live in Faith, by the Word of God, the Bible.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment